" Ref - 5178300. Our client is known for the great titles on the PlayStation platform with millions of fans around the world currently working on multiple exciting projects that will become an ultimate gaming experience for communities of the future. As a Graphics Programmer, you will become part of an amazing team working on multiple AAA titles. This will be a winning opportunity for a professional who wants to deliver cutting edge technologies to support the game teams. Moreover, you will be providing direct specialist support to projects.
- Maintain and implement existing and new technologies
- Optimization and analysis of performance
- Collaborate with project teams to establish, plan, and track technology requirements (as well as provide documentation and support)
- Development and research of new technologies that are relevant to the studio
- Grand bonus scheme with an enhanced holiday allowance
- Healthcare package and employee assistance program
- AAA PlayStation projects with the latest technology available
- Understanding of toolchains and build systems
- Excellent C/C++ plus knowledge of GPU architecture and contemporary rendering APIs (e.g. DX12, PS5)
- The major benefit would be an understanding of contemporary graphics techniques
- Sharp knowledge requirements: CPU and GPU profiling experience (Pix, Razor, RenderDoc); shaders; API design/software engineering skills; 3D vector math
- Greater bonus: console experience and low-level Unreal 4 experience
Graphics Programmer for Video Game Developer based in the UK (Remote) or Programming Jobs"