Location: We are looking for passionate individual who are based in any of the following cities: Oslo - Dundee - Wroclaw.
Join our client and help shape the future of game development!
Our client has been propelling the dreams of aspiring game developers into reality with their fastest and friendliest cross-platform game development technology.
We are looking for
A superstar who will most of all increase conversion within the sales funnel but also shape and execute upselling strategy. They will play a substantial role in shaping the perception of the company, and will coordinate with creative minds to shape, implement, analyse and optimise campaigns across multiple channels.
- In-depth understanding of the life-cycle of customers for GameMaker, and identify opportunities for growth and optimization of the sales funnel
- Integrate multiple data sources to create a 360-degree view of our users, community health and prospect funnel
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiative
- Scaling and automating growth processes
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- Test strategies, analyze results, optimize accordingly and develop ways to scale
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with potential users
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to meet ambitious growth targets
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2C Growth Marketing
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- Hands-on experience with web analytics, A/B testing tools and marketing automation tools
- Empathetic understanding of how people react to advertising
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
Special Move acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment