Our client are a well-established independent developer who have been a staple in the UK games industry for the past two decades. They have a rich portfolio of iconic IP and many commercially successful games.
The successful candidate will be working with the heads of Design, Code and Art defining the requirements for animations across all projects.
- Expert knowledge in Motion Capture and Motion Building.
- Previous experience of rigging and skinning.
- Expert knowledge of production pipelines.
- Extensive knowledge on best practice people management techniques.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Maya.
- Knowledge of the video game development process.
- An understanding of game engines.
- Develop strategy for the team to meet company goals and objectives.
- Plan and monitor successful implementation of the strategy and review department performance.
- Mentor and support Principal and Lead Animators to achieve their key responsibilities.
- Oversee the development of new tools and processes.
- Review all animation features to ensure quality bar is met.
- Collaborate with Head of Art, Designers, Programmers and Producers to develop long-term plans and goals for various tools and processes between.
- Review all animation features to ensure the best quality.
- Exceptional Salary!
- Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance.
- Company events.
- Access to their games and film library.
- Flexible start and finish times.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!