Head of Brand Marketing
Based at Two Point Studios, Farnham, Surrey.
Hybrid - 2 days per week in the office, 3 days flexible.
Two Point Studios is a creative and fun development studio, specialising in creating amazing deep simulation games that are rooted in our own brand of silly humour whilst remaining accessible to everyone. We are a young, vibrant studio, that is home to employees with experience working in some of the UK’s greatest creative studios – Bullfrog, Muckyfoot, and Lionhead having collectively worked on (among others) Theme Hospital, Black & White; Startopia; Fable; and The Movies. We pride ourselves on having a friendly and inclusive culture that aims to deliver a good work-life balance for all of our employees. As part of the SEGA family, we are passionate about entertaining the world with creative, innovative experiences, while being part of a vibrant gaming community, and with the success of Two Point Hospital and Two Point Campus under our belt, we are pushing forward with our next adventures to make our dream become a reality.
Life at Two Point Studios is exactly as we believe it should be: fun, flexible, and creative! As Head of Brand Marketing, your mission will be to establish Two Point Studios as the leading destination for sim gaming. You will lead the brand organisation to bring Two Point Products to market and manage the lifetime customer relationship lifecycle, ultimately building and leveraging a network of engaged players to inform, improve and grow the business. Reporting to the Studio Director, and managing one direct report, you will lead, create, and implement product-specific campaign strategies that can be executed across global markets, whilst working closely with the SEGA Europe (SOE) Central Marketing team to maximise opportunities and efficiencies.
We believe that delivering the best games relies on having the best people, so we are constantly investing in our people through our benefits package, flexible working, and our community-focused, people-centric culture. Our industry-leading compensation and benefits include competitive salary and bonus schemes, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, health screening, electric car scheme, home technology scheme, Microsoft package discounts, and much more!
You will have significant experience in a brand role within the gaming or entertainment industry and will have had global success managing a major brand(s), whilst effectively leading and developing a brand function. Effectively, you will have excellent project management, communication, and relationship management skills, enabling you to influence and develop your team, whilst also maximising relationships with other internal teams at Two Point, SOE Central, and with other external partners.
- Define, build, and lead the Brand organisation, coordinating brand strategy across Marketing, PR, and Community.
- Define marketing goals, KPI’s and activation with SOE Marketing including, but not limited to product positioning, target audiences, market sizing, regional marketing plan etc.
- Build, execute, and maintain a 5-year strategy for the Two Point brand, driving stakeholder agreement.
- Participate in defining the long-term product roadmap across all platforms.
- Line manage existing community managers and help define the future growth of the team.
- Lead research, to understand the brand, consumer, segmentation, and sentiment to better inform future products.
- Research and understand genre, competitors, and areas of opportunity to inform future products.
- Provide input into relevant feature set and positioning of each Two Point product, based on research and consumer feedback.
- Work across SEGA markets to develop an ongoing Two Point brand style guide; setting the style and tone of voice for the Two Point brand.
- Work with the COO to manage all aspects of product marketing budgets and deliver required in-line process materials.
- Deliver relevant and timely marketing updates as part of weekly studio calls, monthly pillar meetings, business planning in-lines, and senior leadership presentations.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with all relevant parts of the SEGA organization.
- Explore new opportunities to diversify and generate additional revenue, e.g., partnerships, licensing, etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of owning and managing the product marketing experience from cradle to grave.
- Well-versed in video games, digital games retail space, and the latest trends.
- Strategic thinker combined with excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable line management experience.
- Experienced with Google, Facebook, Twitter, Steam, and other analytics platforms.
- Bring credibility through experience, attitude, and demeanour.
- Excellent project management, time management, organisational, interpersonal, reporting, presentation, and communication skills.
- Team-focused, enthusiastic, organised, creative, committed, sense of humour, ambitious and career-minded.
- Passion for entertainment & video games
Our Commitment to Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
As an employer, we aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment that actively encourages the development and advancement of underrepresented groups, whilst promoting diversity of thought and experience. We want our employees to feel happy, accepted, and valued within the workplace, encouraging our employees to bring their true selves to work. We welcome people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, neurotype, or socioeconomic background.