Are you looking to work in a multicultural, passionate, and exceptional team creating high-quality games? Then join us to oil the wheels of the production train with your expertise, mentorship, and communication abilities.
As our Head of Production, you will help produce and grow our portfolio of mobile and social games. Inspire the teams with a vision to conquer card, board, and multiple other game realms. Actively shape and drive the business vision around our portfolio as the responsible Head of Production for our Production Chapter.
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on a superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. Since 2003, more than 130 million players have played with us and we offer a broad portfolio of over 40 casual online skill games.
- Be strategic. Drive and implement the vision around our card & board game factory and multiple game productions with our Game Producers
- Lead, engage, and align. Be a member of the leadership team and align company goals and processes with the Production Chapter
- Own production and be decisive. Create and track viable product roadmaps for game products that can be easily iterated on and are ready to be live produced and operated
- Communicate. Share product vision and priorities in a compelling and clear way to the teams, product managers, and stakeholders
- Be constructive and solution oriented. Report and represent the production status, progress, risk, and mitigations to key stakeholders
- Be analytical and assertive. Use game and business KPIs to make data-informed product decisions and to set priorities
- Build systems and processes. Create repeatable processes to improve efficiency and predictability for the Production Chapter
- Guide, inspire, and enable. Be responsible for enabling our team members to flourish and reach excellence as a team and grow professionally as individuals
- Have cross-functional competence. Guide and mentor the various disciplines in the Production Chapter (Production, Art, Game/UI, & Economy Design)
What we expect
Passion for games. Deep understanding of the casual mobile gaming free-to-play space, preferably traditional card & board games
Technical competence. Strong track record of producing and shipping game titles, including defining, leading, and owning game development processes from ideation to completion
Business mindset. Experience in running production P&Ls and operating budgets for game productions, including representation to stakeholders
Keen perception. Strong passion for user-centric product design, deep understanding of retention and monetization
Leadership. Ability to coach and guide multi-discipline teams, e.g. production, game system design, art, etc.
Emotional Intelligence. Great leadership skills, e.g. communicative and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy and variety with creative leeway to let you and your team’s abilities shine through your product ownership
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded, and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- An international company with 150 game enthusiasts from all over the world
- Work in an attractive loft office located in Berlin Mitte (with perks like fruit, drinks, pool and table tennis tables, a sunny roof terrace, and much more)
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” which implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say "hello" to our recruiter Barbara!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible starting date as PDF with the subject ‘Head of Game Production *’.
*GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.