LOCATION: We are looking for passionate individual who are based in any of the following locations: Oslo, Berlin, Wroclaw or Warsaw.
Join our tech giant client and help shape the future of game development!
Our client has been propelling the dreams of aspiring game developers into reality with their fastest and friendliest cross-platform game development technology. With expansion they are looking for a Influencer Marketing Manager.
They are looking for a commercially astute, ambitious individual that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to the company, who will expand their content plans, shape projects and execute campaigns. Ideally, this person will have a deep understanding of marketing content, strategies, partnerships, social media, influencers and production, as they will play a huge role in shaping the perception of our client.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies worldwide
- Identify and establish influencer and ambassador partnerships worldwide
- Lead influencer seeding strategies and guideline creation to maintain messaging & brand standards
- Track the effectiveness of global engagement and action insights to maximise opportunities
- Analyze influencer campaign performance to provide valuable insights
- Oversee budget management and ensure deadlines and are met
- Develop KPI frameworks that meet business goals
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies, influencers and trends
- Understand the finance processes to ensure accuracy with client billing and supplier payments
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience driving influencer marketing - preferably in gaming
- Understanding of gaming
- Strong network and knowledge of the gaming influencer industry
- Successful track record of delivering influencer marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of influencer marketing, and the data & social statistics behind it
- Proven ability to negotiate legal contracts with influencers
- Proactive & hungry mindset, bringing fresh ideas and improvements to the table without being asked
- Deep knowledge of global and relevant local social platforms, social publishing tools, and social listening tools
Special Move acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment