We are looking for a Helpdesk Engineer to provide professional and technical 1st line IT Support to onsite and remote workers in a busy, creative Studio. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to diagnose and resolve issues in a timely fashion. Have great communication skills and be able to take ownership of issues and tasks, reporting updates and status of open issues to the team where necessary.
IT Helpdesk Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st line support to issues raised in our IT support channel
- Provide IT support to all users across the studio, in the office and remotely.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of desktop and laptop devices.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of company approved software.
- Installation and configuration of new starter equipment.
- Help maintain and update the asset registry
- Contribute to documentation and IT knowledge base
- Great communication and customer facing skills.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative to complete a range of tasks.
- Natural aptitude for troubleshooting & problem solving.
- Very good knowledge and experience with the Windows desktop, Mac OS and the Microsoft O365 suite.
- Experience and knowledge of working in a Windows Server environment – Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy.
- Experience in business networks – an understanding of switches and routers.
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours, when required.
- Experience of working in a development environment and configuring development equipment.
- Good working knowledge of the PlayStation development hardware and it’s tools.
Due to the physical nature of the role and requirement to provide onsite support, this role is office based only (Guildford)
Equal Opportunity Statement: Media Molecule is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity.