"To apply: Ref - 5235800. HR Manager for Gaming Start-Up
About the Company: We are a rapidly growing gaming start-up that is committed to creating innovative and engaging games for players worldwide. Our team is made up of passionate and creative individuals who are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of the gaming industry. As we continue to expand, we are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join us and help build and shape our culture and team.
About the Role: As our HR Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the growth of our company by leading all aspects of HR, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, training and development, and HR policy development. You will work closely with our leadership team to create and execute strategies that will enable us to attract and retain top talent, while also fostering a positive and inclusive company culture.
• Develop and execute HR strategies that align with the company's overall business objectives
• Manage all aspects of the employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, and offboarding
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that comply with legal requirements and best practices
• Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations
• Partner with leadership to develop and implement employee training and development programs
• Manage employee compensation and benefits programs
• Support the development of a positive and inclusive company culture
n 3+ years’ experience in gaming HR
n Worked in a HR environment within a start-up environment.
n Building HR processes from the root up
n Experience within TA within gaming industry
n CIPD qualified to level 3 and above.
Location – London – office based role.
Salary - £55K - £62K
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"