HR SYSTEMS & PAYROLL COORDINATOR – 10 MONTH FTC
BASED AT SEGA HQ IN BRENTFORD
REPORTING TO HR SYSTEMS AND INSIGHTS MANAGER
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our five development studios spanning the UK, Bulgaria, France and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, Amplitude Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment.
At the heart of SEGA is our publishing team based in London, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a hardworking bunch of people spanning Tech, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA and more.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
This is a great learning opportunity for someone with previous experience in HR who would be looking to enhance their skills in three key areas: HR Core and Specialist Systems, Payroll, and Insights & Reporting. Supporting the HR Systems & Insights Manager and Payroll & Benefits Manager, the successful candidate will have a breadth of responsibilities, be a quick learner and will be able and willing to take on any ad-hoc responsibilities within a technical function in a fast-paced HR Team.
HR Core and Specialist Systems:
- Ensure current systems and external partnerships with providers are well maintained and configured correctly
- Support with any future system go lives and enhancements
- Be first point of contact for all technical queries and support in the HR team for Core and Specialist systems.
- Help support with the coordination and data input of the UK monthly payroll, working with the Payroll & Benefits Manager
- Work with our benefits provider to ensure all payroll data is communicated and processed in the correct manner
- Ensure we have one source of truth, maintaining data integrity between our HR database, payroll and benefit providers are correct by performing and iterating month end checks
- Support with any day-to-day payroll queries
Insights & Reporting:
- Support current systems with appropriate, regular reporting and insights that support business needs
- Support with new reporting and insight reports if required.
Additional Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Support with any Compensation and Benchmarking ad-hoc activities
- Support with any Benefit ad-hoc activities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working within a HR team
- Digitally fluent with an understanding of HR Systems
- Previous experience with HR Systems administration and/or HR Systems Implementation
- Demonstrable experience, professionally or academically, working with data, reports and analytics.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, with an in-depth knowledge of v-lookups and formulas
- Strong attention to detail
- A natural communicator and collaborator; experience working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Organised and pro-active, meeting key deadlines with lots of initiative and an ability to work at pace