You are passionate about HR, have recently finished your studies, and are now looking for an excellent opportunity to start your professional career? Then the InnoGames HR Trainee program is exactly what you are looking for! Over 17 exciting months you will get comprehensive insights into the various areas and topics of our Human Resources department, where you will rapidly build up in-depth knowledge, gain experience and help us to shape a great workplace for our employees.
As an HR Trainee you will support our HR Specialist Teams as well as play an integral part in the day to day business of the HR Team as a whole. You will gain valuable experience and the chance to put your theoretical knowledge into operational practice in the following areas:
- Talent Acquisition Management (4 months): Learn everything about full-cycle recruitment and become a key player in attracting and hiring talent across the globe.
- HR Marketing & Employer Branding (4 months): Support our value-based employer branding inside and outside of InnoGames and help us to increase the awareness of our employer brand.
- Talent Development (4 months): Get to know how we develop, train and retain our employees and support us in creating a high-performing, sustainable organization.
- HR Analytics, IT & Operations (2 months): Play an integral part in our day to day business and learn how we utilize data to shape and secure InnoGames as a great place to work.
- Get to know the InnoGames business (1 month): Get a better understanding of the gaming industry while getting to know one of our business departments (e.g. Quality Assistance, Community Management, Marketing).
- International exchange (1 month each): Improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures. Part of the program is a rotation abroad at two members of our gaming group: Hutch Games Ltd. (UK) and Playsimple Games (India).
Your skill set:
- Theoretical background. You have completed or are about to complete your Master's studies (or equivalent) with above-average grades in Business Administration, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Initial professional experience. You have completed demanding internships, gained work experience during your studies or through a previous vocational training.
- Intercultural competency. You have gained profound intercultural experience by working or studying in a foreign culture for minimum 6 months.
- Professional approach. You are service-oriented, highly self-organized and result-oriented.
- Analytical mindset. You have a data-driven mindset and distinct analytical thinking.
- Passion. You inspire others with your enthusiasm and effective communications skills.
- English language skills. You are open-minded, confident working in a multicultural environment, and eager to use your excellent English skills every day.
- Career opportunities. An excellent stepping stone to build a successful career in the gaming industry that is bigger than music and film combined. After completion of the traineeship, we would like to offer you a position in our HR team.
- Personal Development. 17 months full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities.
- Mentoring and guidance. From day one you will be mentored by our co-founder and COO as well as dedicated specialists from our HR team who will support you to carve out your own career path.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- InnoGames spirit. Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit
- Relocation assistance. We will help you in relocating to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as an HR Trainee? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.