Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Influencer and Content Manager you’ll be attracting and working with influencers, getting their attention on our games and helping them go viral.
What you tell your friends you do
“I Identify new opportunities to grow Kwalee’s mobile games audience through partnerships with influencers and social content”
What you will really be doing
- Defining and managing our Influencer Partnerships as well as content strategy;
- Identifying and developing relationships with influencers;
- Working with influencers to create innovative campaigns across different channels;
- Identify and evaluate new content opportunities to increase traffic for Kwalee mobile games;
- Managing the operations for influencer campaigns including campaigns setups, briefs, budgets and contracts;
- Establishing a working framework of systems and processes to plan & deliver effective Influencer campaigns;
- Create and identify KPI based on revenue goals; finding ways to track and measure ROI – attribution, SDKs, etc
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- 2+ years of influencer marketing experience, ideally in mobile industry
- Ability to conceptualise and execute effective influencer strategies
- Passion for mobile games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Interested in gaming influencer trends, the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with influencer outreach for kwalee titles
- Experience in establishing meaningful KPIs and metrics to monitor performance of the Influencer team’s work and ability to report to senior management
- Experience with successful mobile games/apps
- Knowledge or experience of user acquisition platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.