Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England. With a growing team of over 750 talented people, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo. We are continuing to grow our team to support our existing portfolio and an exciting and ambitious future roadmap, which includes the development of both own-IP titles and licensed-IP titles. Our IP-license partners include Universal (Jurassic World), Formula 1 and Games Workshop (Warhammer).We are also growing our team to continue the expansion of Frontier Foundry, our publishing label for games developed by carefully selected partner studios.
We have a modern spacious studio located on the Cambridge Science Park in the heart of the Cambridge tech hub. For those who wish to relocate to the Cambridge area and work either entirely in the studio or flexibly between the studio and home, we can provide generous financial and practical support to facilitate your move. We are also able to offer remote working for those who would prefer to work almost exclusively from home or who are unable to relocate. We can discuss your preferences with you during the recruitment process.
- Support the Influencer Associate in the day-to-day management of Frontier’s Influencer Portal
- Develop and implement long term engagement strategies and ideas
- Build and develop meaningful relationships with influencers, agencies, key stakeholders, vendors etc across a wide ride of platforms
- Develop influencer strategies (paid and organic) across our portfolio of games
- Preparation of SOW (Scope of Work) documents for influencers and agencies, raising POs when required
- Work with internal and external teams, agents, and agencies to select and implement influencers for paid activity, including setting and tracking KPIs
- Support the Influencer Associate with monitoring influencer coverage including the weekly and monthly reporting
- Work with the team to develop creative ideas and lead campaign planning
- Execute influencer strategies from start to finish across multiple products simultaneously
- Provide support with organizing events which include creative influencer elements as well as compiling, sending, and tracking invitations and postal lists for influencers
- Support the team at events, greeting and building relationships with influencers and key stake holders
- Create and present influencer plans and ideas to key stakeholders
- Support the Influencer Associate with the running of platforms such as Keymailer.
- A passion for gaming, the industry and watching gaming influencers
- Previous experience within the games industry. Experience specific to the influencer space i.e. in a previous influencer dedicated role, isn’t necessary, but an understanding of publishing, community and/or PR in the games industry is required
- Interest and knowledge in the influencer space which includes a strong knowledge of platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, TikTok, social media etc.
- Passionate about finding and supporting creators and influencers from a wide range of diverse backgrounds
- Organised and can multi-task across several projects at the same time
- Proficient user of Microsoft Suite
- Excellent communication and team-work skills including presenting
- Great attention to detail with an ability to work to deadlines
- Able to travel internationally
What we can offer you
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.