"To apply: Ref - 5132800. A well-established games company, home to massive titles that are loved worldwide and has a company value in the hundreds of millions, with a friendly office and strong focus on a healthy work-life balance, is looking to add an Influencer Manager to their team who will lead the campaigns of content creators and manage and add to relationships with influencers.
• Lead the development and delivery of all paid and free influencer marketing campaigns
• Lead the community engagement strategy
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams on influencer campaigns, budgeting and meeting targets.
• Track performance metrics using measurement tools
• Analyse campaign performance
• Manage the outreach, negotiation, onboarding and ongoing communication with influencers
• Ideate with influencers on social media content creation
• Tracking and reporting on influencer analytics data and metrics.
• Other ancillary responsibilities such maintaining awareness of emerging trends and influencers, maintaining communication with relevant partners, and occasional travel
• Some experience of Influencer Marketing or Management in the games industry
• Up to date on current social media trends, and creative enough to recommend new channel initiatives and new ways to leverage influencer partnerships
• Some experience with influencer and agency contract negotiations
• A passion for video game culture and communities
• Strong written and spoken English
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Located – Oslo, Norway
Salary – Extremely flexible, based on candidate experience
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.