"To apply: Ref - 5184000. Influencer Manager
My client, a video games developer specialized in online games, best known for MMO-RP games, is looking for an Influencer Manager to lead, drive, maintain, and optimize paid and non-paid content creator campaigns while managing the relationships with existing and new influencers.
As the new Influencer Manager, you will be working closely with the rest of the PR & Community Engagement Team and report to the Community Engagement Director, identifying, tracking and delivering on relevant KPIs.
- Lead all planning and execution of paid and non-paid influencer marketing campaigns in combination with the overall community engagement strategy
- Work with the Product Marketing and Sales & Distribution team on paid influencer campaigns, managing budget and delivering on KPIs
- Facilitate the outreach, negotiation, execution, onboarding, and ongoing communication with our influencers / ambassadors
- Build relationships with influencers across products, and work to get them invested into our products throughout the product lifespan
- Produce and coordinate engaging social media content with influencers
- 2- 3 years of experience in influencer management
- Expertise on the latest social media and influencer trends and tools, providing recommendations on new channels to test and developing new ways of partnering with influencers
- Experience with contract negotiations with influencers and agencies
- A solid understanding of the influencer market, understanding who’s who, and what influencers can be right ambassadors for the different games
- Both excellent proactive and reactive communication skills
- Passion for Video Game Culture and Communities
- Strong written and spoken English
To apply please send CV to Elizabeth@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.