Creative Assembly is looking for an Influencer Relations Manager to join our brand-new and exciting First-Person Shooter IP based at our studio in Horsham, in the heart of West Sussex.
As the Influencer Relations Manager, you will drive the success of a standalone content creator program, tailor-made by you to lift our upcoming releases to new heights. You will work as part of an embedded Brand-Marketing team to define and deliver the exciting and creative opportunities that will welcome creators into our worlds and empower them to share it with their audiences.
This role offers a great deal of creativity and freedom to a someone with a deep understanding of the games industry, the first-person shooter genre, and the role of content creators within it. The ideal candidate will thrive while supporting the success of others, using a keen mix of creative and strategic thinking to set and achieve common goals.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Design and implement a robust content creator program designed to rally influencers in support of our brand, content, and community objectives
- Grow and nurture the content creator program’s talent pool, ensuring that we are speaking to all segments of our diverse, global audience of players
- Coordinate with stakeholders across multiple teams to ensure consistent promotional support for creators, optimising for the best reception and results
- Work across various teams to track, review, and communicate results while optimising our creator programs and support on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate across functions to guide how content creators fit into the wider development ecosystem including playtesting and feedback opportunities
- Draw from a deep understanding of the first-person shooter genre, using your passion for games to inform your work and improve our results
- Work with various agencies to execute and report on paid influencer activity
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Experience in influencer management, content creation, or esports
- Deep understanding and appreciation of the first-person shooter genre
- A positive personal attitude and a natural desire to connect with others
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to self-manage
- Willingness and availability to travel
- Education or experience in a relevant field such as PR or community
- Experience in client or stakeholder management at a variety of levels
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and work creatively
About Creative Assembly
It’s an exciting time to be a part of our craft-led studio, as we push the boundaries in creating deep and detailed experiences that last.
Our teams are diverse from across the world, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life. We are united through our shared values of Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust and we win awards for our culture and our people-centric approach, having won a Best Place to Work Award for five consecutive years. We invest in our people, the studio, and our projects. We are a company that’s secure and safe – you don’t need to worry about job security at CA.
We’ll give you the creative freedom, tools, support and development to achieve your potential.
Our studios are based in Horsham, UK and Sofia, Bulgaria, including several bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedication motion capture facility. We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19 and are developing more flexible ways of working for the future. Right now, we are actively recruiting and onboarding staff with our expert IT and HR teams setting you up for success remotely, whether you’re relocating now or will be in the future.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- We are developing more flexible ways of working to give everyone at CA the balance and space they need. We also offer enhanced holiday allowance, maternity and paternity breaks, flexibility with our core hours, and no-notice holidays.
- Bespoke relocation package for you and your dependents, with support throughout the process from our dedicated Relocation Specialists
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Join our award-winning education and social responsibility programme; the Legacy Project, as an industry ambassador to mentor and educate others
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Opportunity to join our Diversity and Inclusion Network – an employee-led group
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme with free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen*
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme and onsite confidential sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy*
- Discounts for home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers, and many local businesses including estate agents
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer Festival, Christmas Party plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have Cinema days and wrap parties for game releases*
- Studio community activities such as life drawing, creative writing, Pilates, Walking Challenges, Couch to 5k, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more*
*some of the above in-studio benefits are on hold while we work remotely during COVID-19.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.