Project: FPS Games
Our client is a developer based in Sweden that has been creating brilliant games for over a decade. Their titles have received critical acclaim and commercial success on PC and Console.
As an Animator, you will be responsible for creating gorgeous 1st person and 3rd person animations that help bring together gameplay, storytelling, and character performance from the initial design stage to the final product. This a great chance to grow in a studio focused on gameplay.
- Experience in the games industry, specifically in gameplay animation
- Knowledge and understanding of both keyframe and motion capture animation
- Technical experience working with game engines and game animation implementation
- Maya and Motion Builder expertise
- Strong understanding of basic principles of animation: timing, dynamics, and body mechanics
- Deep knowledge of anatomy and human kinetic
- Understanding of the character development process and its technical dependencies and limitations
- Capability to adapt to technical dependencies and engine limitations
- Aptitude for learning new systems and tools as required
- Work with the AD, design and art teams to visualise and create high-quality animations.
- Optimise animations to meet technical constraints and make any changes that are requested based on the artistic direction.
- Understand, capture and manipulate mocap data for in-game animation systems.
- Create animations from realistic Mocap based movements to high stylised hand-keyed motions depending on the needs of the project.
- Be able to prototype animation systems that will serve as a basis for animation and gameplay-related discussions.
- Understand, capture and manipulate Mocap for in-game animation systems
- Estimate the time required to carry out own tasks and manage time to meet deadlines.
- Report any potential animation-released issues to the immediate supervisor
- VISA and full step by step relocation support
- Competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits, including pension and sick pay
- 5 weeks paid vacation
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!