Job Type: Permanent
Project: PVEVP PC Shooter
Our client is an established games developer, looking for a Japanese speaking, knowledgeable gamer and social media whiz to join their community team and help develop, foster and manage a growing community. The project you’ll be working on is a tense, high-stakes multiplayer FPS where players play as prospectors on a hostile alien planet, fighting wildlife and each other over the vast riches the world has to offer.
- Professional experience managing social media networks (Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, Discord, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), public relations and community management related fields
- Professional experience with Line & knowledge of e.g. Niconico
- Strong customer service skills, ability to remain flexible, calm and friendly in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese, (any other language is a plus)
- Solid organisational skills, prioritise and multi task in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for Internet humour, pop and gaming culture.
- Understanding of diversity and inclusion
- Build close relationships between the studio and the community of players
- Be a community advocate and facilitator that is visible on official channels and in discord
- Translate Blogposts and updates, and other texts from English to Japanese
- Gather, analyse and report Japanese player feedback
- Manage and own communications around the game and live service issues for the Japanese speaking players: Bugs, Cheats, Outages, Support Issues, etc.
- Bring ideas to the team when it comes to planning and creation of social content
- Work together with the marketing team when it comes to newsletters etc.
- Handle influencer contacts for the Japanese region
- Full Time REMOTE work options
- VISA and relocation assistance provided if required
- Occupational pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Public transport pass
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!