As a Junior Game Designer in our Tribal Wars team, you get the chance to become part of our professionally experienced Game Design society at InnoGames:
Our team will guide you to become fully responsible for designing unique game content, balancing a complex in-game economy, and shaping a great player experience.
Since 2003 our game Tribal Wars has been delivering an extraordinary Strategy MMO experience to its players and community:
Assist us in upholding this tradition and bringing Innovation to a retro game that has become loved from first sight for millions of players!
- Improve our game. Evaluate, iterate and design our game's features by respecting the needs of our players' community.
- Analyze. Deconstruct, change and maintain the game's balancing and systems.
- Connect. Collaborate cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team environment.
Your skill set:
- Career starter. You have gained initial working experience in the Gaming industry, and you are willing to prove your professional skills as a Game Designer.
- Strategy games. You are passionate about F2P / strategy games, and you are eager to spend your time playing & improving our Tribal Wars game.
- Data-driven. You are talented in calculating game-relevant data to shape game features, balancing & monetization based on metrics.
- Community focus. You are challenging the game's features based on the user experience for our loyal player base.
- Pragmatic Designer. You are fascinated by modeling fun & simple game features and well-versed in documenting.
- Strong communication skills. You are approaching colleagues pro-actively & you are well-versed in presenting your Game Design concepts.
- Open-minded team player. You are eager to use your English skills every day & confident working in an international, multicultural environment.
- Theoretical knowledge. You have finalized your studies in a relevant area (Game Design, Computer Science, Psychology, Analytics, etc.).
- Game production talent. In addition to your Game Design focus, you can offer either an artistic eye (e.g., preparing sketches & mockups of graphics) OR a passion for programming (e.g., scripting and integrating content into games yourself).
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring, and peer support.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Junior Game Designer? We look forward to receiving your application including your letter of motivation through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.
This role does not suit your qualifications, but you know someone who would be a perfect candidate, then