Project: F2P Games
OPM is pleased to be working with one of the world’s leading independent video game developers who develop both Licenced IPs and their own products for console, handheld devices, and mobile platforms. They are looking for a Junior UA Manager to join their team in Malta.
- Bachelor’s degree(s) in maths, statistics, economics, computer science or STEM.
- Experience with SQL.
- Self-motivated, organised, and able to estimate work schedules.
- Fluent in English.
- You will work with the product teams to optimise existing gameplay and take part in the development of new features, creating simulations to inform design decisions.
- You will also monitor game performance and core KPIs daily, as well as maintaining game telemetry.
- You will also provide frequent reports to the product teams.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Knowledge of Firebase.
- Knowledge of Cloud data warehouses like BigQuery.
- Knowledge of BI tools like Data Studio.
- Experience with iterative and agile production processes.
- Passionate about mobile and free-to-play gaming.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!