Koch Media is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe and the USA, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver label.
Koch Media’s DACH Marketing & Communications team is looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager to market our own published and partner’s products across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You will work closely day to day with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches in all markets. You are responsible for creating omnichannel marketing plans which are commercially viable and are successfully brought to market and managed throughout their lifecycle. The ideal candidate feel comfortable in an fast-paced environment and has proven experience planning, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels online and retail.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for selective partners to manage and market their products across Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Build and keep comprehensive knowledge of your partner’s portfolio, strategy & goals
- Be the main contact for internal departments for marketing queries and take care of the day-to-day business activity and overall health of the partner business relation
- Advocate with partners and internal teams to identify and assess potential local marketing and business opportunities to expand products sales & lifecycle of partner’s portfolio
- Collaborate with the Publishing Partner and/or (external) Creative Services to create, adapt and deliver timely assets and creatives
- Work closely with the Communications team on a daily basis andchampion local campaign strategy, planning and execution from conception to launch in close collaboration
- Creative adaption & delivery of marketing assets across all relevant paid media channels
- Control the full marketing-mix and negotiate with local media houses and agencies to buy ATL and BTL media to guarantee successful product launches (Online, Print, TV, OOH etc.)
- Act as point of contact for local marketing partnerships and related integration
- Partner with Key Account to plan and support local product Trade marketing initiatives
- Create & align Marketing & Communication approaches, post campaign analysis and reports
- Project manage specific brand and/or marketing initiatives on a case-by-case basis if needed
- Requires a BA in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a gaming-related brand and/or marketing role required
- A passion for video games and entertainment is a must
- In-depth knowledge in product marketing within a games publisher or gaming related media and/or creative agency preferred
- Experience managing own marketing budgets and related brand and marketing goals
- Advanced Office, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Fluent level of German and English is required (written and verbal)
- Experience in partnering with game developers, publishers or studios
- Technical knowledge of gaming consoles and PC hardware
- Knowledge of the DACH retail landscape
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our Koch Media Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Koch Media GmbH - Lochhamer Str. 9 - 82152 Planegg - www.kochmedia.de