"To apply: Ref - 513147200. Junior Product Manager
Global video games publisher specialised in Asian and indie games is looking for a Junior Product Manager that is passionate about Marketing and video games, who is looking to get into the industry to work alongside the existing team to learn all the skills required to be a Product Manager.
This is a development role, and you will work closely with our existing Product Management team to learn about the role and support the team in a practical way. The kinds of activities you will support include:
- Taking overall responsibility for the success of your product, including overseeing all the marketing creative and coordination with the community manager in the generation of awareness for your products.
- Managing and attending local or international conferences and events related to the products.
- Developing relationships with key clients and accounts, presenting the products.
- Supporting the PR Manager through identifying influencers and writing press releases.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing position
- Degree level education in business or marketing field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and photoshop
- Strong organisational skills and comfortable working with multiple parallel deadlines.
- Passion and knowledge of video games and gaming culture.
- Knowledge of Japanese/Asian gaming scene
Location: Letchworth, UK. Hybrid modality (3 days office/2 days remote).
Salary: £25k - £30k
To apply please send CV to Samantha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.