JUNIOR UNREAL ENGINE PROGRAMMER (M/F/D) [Berlin/Inhouse]
We are Candy Valley Network and are looking for a Junior Unreal Programmer to be a core member of an upcoming new release.
About us: We are a young, very motivated team and are looking forward to meeting you. Our goal is not only to realize exciting projects, but also to grow in a family atmosphere and to develop and expand our skills. A work-life balance is very important to us and serves as the basis for our planning.
As a member, you will work closely with the whole team and have a significant impact on our project. We are already working with the new Unreal Engine 5 on this project.
This project is heavily influenced by Japanese pop culture (manga/anime)
- Knowledge of C++ and Unreal
- Experience with code structure and best practices in projects
- Ability to quickly navigate existing, large code base
- Efficient debugging and profiling skills
- Passion for games and game development
- Commitment, personal responsibility and enjoyment of teamwork
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with a cover letter, resume and references.