We are working with a well-established games studio based in the South of Germany, who are now looking for a Junior VFX Artist to join their team and work on their latest projects.
What will you do:
- Create Visual effects using Unreal Engine 5
- Create most of the required VFX assets (meshes, textures, flow maps, image sequences, vertex animations etc.)
- Collaborate and work closely across multi-disciplinary teams ensure the highest quality and best performance for effects.
- Work on further improvements and customization of the studios existing effects toolset.
Who are you:
- Industry experience in a VFX artist role or similar.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your broad VFX skills.
- Being capable of VFX asset creation.
- Ability to create custom shaders and post effects.
- Ability to adapt to visual styles.
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills.
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours.
- Excellent additional benefits including health insurance.
- Great work-life balance.
- Relocation support provided.
- Additional perks offered e.g., language classes, fitness studio etc.
To apply please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your latest URL portfolio/ showreel quoting reference 2823.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.