Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM’s client is looking for someone who will help concept and craft visuals, taking design wireframes and producing themed UI Artwork (screens, icons, buttons) from concept to in game quality assets
The successful candidate will join an award-winning studio with over 160 million downloads and several critically acclaimed games with more exiting projects to come!
- Deep understanding of mobile game development and approaches to UI.
- Strong portfolio showing your contribution to previously released/upcoming mobile/PC/console projects.
- High-quality Illustration skills and ability to match a pre-existing style.
- The ability to quickly illustrate your ideas and present to a fast moving and engaged team.
- Well versed with UI for Unity. – Unity is our platform of choice for all new games
- Somebody who really enjoys working within a team environment and can advise, visualise, and direct where needed.
- Concepting and crafting visuals for New Games
- Taking design wireframes and producing themed UI Artwork (Screens, Icons, Buttons) from concept to in-game.
- Developing with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop, Esoteric Spine + In-house Tools.
- Working with the design and art team to realize an easily navigable and aesthetically pleasing UI experience for a very established player community.
- Feeding directly into design and Art for reoccurring and upcoming events.
- Helping to direct and delegate tasks on projects.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!