Our client is a successful game studio located in Quebec, Canada. They are looking for a skilled Lead 3D Artist proficient in development tools to join their vibrant team. This offered fully remote if based in Canada and have a Canadian work visa.
What you will be doing:
- Be a mentor and advise the 3D artist team during the production process.
- Work together with management to make decisions and recommendations about all artworks.
- Encourage the team by promoting a healthy culture through constructive feedback creating a learning environment.
- Assist in the documentation process and influence the technical and aesthetic direction.
Who you are:
- 6+ years of leadership experience in AA/AAA games with a minimum of 4 published titles.
- Great knowledge in tools such as Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter and experience using Unity or Unreal.
- Significant interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Able to showcase project-based achievements through a high-quality portfolio.
- Strong knowledge in artistic disciplines such as animation, characters, environments, visual effects, lighting and rendering.
- Competitive salary, remote and hybrid working, flexible working hours, health plan, free online training platform, wide range of insurance coverage, and social activities many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2861.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.