We're working with an Indie work for hire studio based in the Eastern Suburbs of Paris. They're a successful studio with numerous shipped titles under their belt, thanks to recent success and long term growth plans - they're looking to hire a Lead Animator. They are ideally looking for someone who can be based in their studio for 2/3 days a week and help them establish an Animation Pipeline and Animation team, someone who can not only Animate day-to-day, but pull back and look at the Animation capability of the studio.
As they're work for hire studio, you can expect to get involved in all sorts of projects, across multiple platforms and genres. They'd ideally like somoene with some knowledge across Maya, Motion Builder, Key Frame Animation; someone who can rig. They're a small team where they pride themselves on the fact that everyone gets heard - that means no matter your position your opinion and ideas are wanted and appreciated.
To be considered for the role, we'd ideally like to see:
- Recent experience in the Games Industry in a similar Animation role
- You have experience with Maya, Motion Builder and Key Frame Animation
- Genuine passion for Animation and Games
- Collaborative and inclusive communication style
- Based in Paris, or at least able to be in Paris 2/3 days a week
- A focus on Humanoid Animation would be ideal
This is a great new role with a growing and successful studio, they don't crunch and have a real appreciate for work life balance. They have parking near their studio plus are 1 minute from a train station.
Apply now or get in touch with Alan Dixon on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01925 839737