One Player Missions client has developed one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold! They are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for their new Unannounced Project.
As a Lead Animator you will lead the gameplay animators that breathe life into the diverse characters of their world. You will set the benchmark, mentor, coach, animate to drive animation quality, both aesthetically and from a gameplay’s perspective.
- Previous experience in game development animating characters using Maya.
- You have a willingness to share knowledge and keep learning yourself.
- You can communicate effectively with other departments: artists, designers, engineers.
- You are able to handle feedback and are open to changes in direction.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and or 5.
- Knowledge of scripting in Maya (Mel / Python).
- Experience with Mocap / Motion Builder.
- Create high quality hand keyed animation’s with a strong foundation in realism.
- Work with game design and the AI department to help realise the vision set by the Creative, Art, and Animation direction on the project.
- Help mentor and guide junior and senior animators.
- Full Time Remote Work options from Portugal
- Otherwise VISA and Relocation Assistance to Amsterdam for Hybrid working
- Health insurance.
- 28 days holiday a year.
- Relocation package.
- Commuter allowance.
- Pension scheme.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!