This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Action-Adventure Games
This successful developer is part of a global network of studios working on the world’s best releases! A fantastic opportunity for a Lead Animator has just come available to join development on a brand-new IP and collaborate with Directors to deliver an amazing AAA game experience!
This position would also suit a Senior candidate with leadership experience looking for a step up.
You’ll need to work from Dusseldorf to engage with your team of Senior Animators and Technical Animators. VISA sponsorship and relocation assistance is provided to work full / part time onsite once the office reopened.
- Experience as a Senior or Lead Animator in games development.
- Some experience leading, coaching, mentoring, or training other team members.
- Knowledge of keyframe animations, gameplay animation and procedural animation desirable.
- Have worked with complex animation systems and complex animation state machines.
- You understand animation workflows and tools (MotionBuilder and Maya).
- You have a technical understanding of the animation pipeline.
- You are motivated to constantly expand your knowledge and expertise.
- You are Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
- Leading and managing the Animation team.
- Collaborating with the Art Director, Technical Art Director and Animation Director to create animations that fits the visual style of the game.
- Building, developing, and nurturing a strong, empowered team with a healthy, diverse, and supportive team culture.
- Create goals for your teams and help them reach it.
- Prototyping animation systems that will be the basis for animation and gameplay-related discussions.
- Working closely with production and help defining priorities, optimise workflows and processes.
- VISA sponsorship and Relocation support if required
- 26 days paid vacation per year + 11 bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours and work from home policy.
Career development and progression opportunities.
- Free German language lessons. Main language in the studio is English.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- And more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!