This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console and PC Games
Our client is a developer with an excellent catalogue of games to their names. Partnered with the world’s greatest games publishers they have a wide variety of projects in development. With continued expansion we are now looking for a Lead Animator to join production on the studios upcoming, exciting new IP.
- Extensive animation experience in the games industry with at least 1 shipped title in a Lead position
- Expertise with Maya and/or MotionBuilder
- Background planning, scheduling, and delegating work to team members
- Proven experience planning and directing motion capture shoots
- Familiar working with animation graphs and systems, including the prototyping of new gameplay features
- Unreal Engine experience
- Produce high quality keyframe and motion capture animation
- Add to the design and execution of complex gameplay systems
- Implement animations into engine with full ownership of your work
- Manage the Animation team; regularly reviewing work, delegating, and planning workloads for team members, ensuring that work is completed to a high standard
- Organising and directing motion capture sessions
- Offer detailed input about the character creation process, from concept and design, through to modelling, rigging and final animation
- Be heavily involved in the continued development of tools and pipeline processes, maintaining an understanding of industry best practices
- Relocation support and VISA Sponsorship
- Annual Bonus & Annual Salary Reviews
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- 5 Paid Learning Days per year
- Regular social events
- And Much More!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!