One Player Missions client is both a game developer and publisher that’s defined and evolved open-world games.
As Lead Animator or Animation Director you will focus on quality control for the animations created on the team and influence the work being created.
- Experienced animating stylised characters.
- Passionate about animation with a high level of understanding of weight distribution, posing and timing.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate, both creatively and technically.
- Experience with cinematography, cinematic related character animation, rigging, skinning, animation state trees and animation scripting.
- Have a passion for making great games, with an awareness of current titles and the latest industry tools / techniques.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and review the work of the animation team to ensure the highest quality.
- Work alongside the Game Director and Lead / Senior Designers to establish the animation requirements in all areas of the game.
- Ensure that the integrity of the animations and character behaviours are realised as intended.
- Collaborate with Directors, Producers and other Leads to help drive the project direction.
- Participate in animation system and tech design, pipeline improvements, and all animation related problem solving.
- Be a role-model for the animation team by emphasising project and company goals, provide feedback on performance, mentoring and training the Animators to achieve the best of their ability.
- Hybrid Work Model.
- Relocation and VISA support.
- Private Healthcare Plan.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Pension Plans.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!