Project: Video Games
Note: A VISA cannot be sponsored for this position
Applicants that wish to apply remotely must be in UK/EU time zones.
Our client is a growing Animation Studio providing outstanding animation services to the games and interactive entertainment industries. They have fast made a name for themselves and have contributed to many video games including work on major IP’s.
As a Senior / Lead Animator you’ll have in-depth and practical knowledge of game development.
You’ll lead projects and a small animation team to create believable high-quality character animations.
- Games industry experience in at a Senior/Lead Level. Freelance experience desirable.
- Have excellent hand keyed character and creature animation demonstrated in their Reel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to adapt and work with new technologies and workflows.
- Ability to switch up styles from cartoony to realistic.
- Experience working with motion capture data and leading shoots.
- Capable of creating schedules and committing to delivery dates.
- In depth knowledge of Maya and have an understanding and experience with rigging and skinning.
- Ability to implement your work in engine, working with state machines and other related concepts. Any Unity and UE4 knowledge / experience desirable.
- Create high quality, hand keyed character, creature and environmental animations.
- Lead and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure the animations works as intended in the game.
- Manage / mentor internal and external animators.
- Occasionally attend trade shows, educational talks as and when the time comes.
- Zero Crunch.
- Wide Variety of Projects.
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days paid holiday + 1 per year up to 24 and bank holidays on top!
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension Scheme.
- Small team environment.
- Relocation bonus if required.
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!