Job Location: REMOTE OR Toronto, Canada
Project: AAA Multiplayer Melee Combat Games
Our client is looking for a Lead Animator to help make the successor to their world famous games. You'll join an independent studio that puts its employees at it's core, offering a wide range of benefits and support.
- Professional video game animation experience at a Senior / Lead level, with leadership skills.
- Maya and Motion Builder expertise.
- Strong keyframe animation skills.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- The drive and the ability to take on research and self-education.
- Willingness to work in Toronto is preferred, but remote opportunities are available too.
- Leading and organise the animation department.
- Communicating across departments to facilitate the animation pipeline.
- Cascading feedback to your team and areas for improvement.
- Working with other department leads to execute the vision for the games.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience developing AAA titles on multiple platforms
- Professional experience developing First Person games
- Permanent Remote work options
- Relocation assistance if required
- 4.5 weeks Paid vacation
- Bonus Structure
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly happy hour
- Healthcare & benefits
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!