Project: AAA Console Games
Our client is a leading developer and publisher of games, and is also one of Europe’s biggest independent studios operating across books, comics, TV and film. They have a rich portfolio of iconic IP and successful game releases.
In this role you will be dedicated to leading a team of animators to produce high quality, in-game animations for a narrative driven game with a lot of scope to make the project your own.
This would also suit a Senior Animator who is looking for a new challenge in a leadership role.
- Expertise with gameplay and cinematic, mocap and keyframed character animations
- Deep understanding of Max, Maya and or MotionBuilder (Blender is a plus)
- Capable of animating realistic human motion
- Good knowledge of rigging and skinning
- Knowledge and understanding of visual storytelling
- Able to plan and prioritise work. Balancing resources, skills, priorities and timescales to achieve objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate information and be persuasive
- Manage a team of animators with best practice people management techniques
- Co-ordinate with the Head of Animation, Designers, Programmers and Producers to balance creative vision with production realities
- Great background in cinematic and in-game character animation, both motion captured and key framed
- Produce high quality, in-game animations to the highest standard in line with the style demanded by the project
- Incorporate and verify the quality of animation in the game, and make improvements where necessary to fit technical constraints and artistic direction
- Become an active mentor and role model for the animation team. Work to maintain morale and create an atmosphere of creativity and enthusiasm
BENEFITS & PERKS INCLUDE:
- Remote work options are available
- VISA sponsorship and relocation assistance if required
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible start and finish times
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Company events
- Pension scheme and childcare vouchers
- Access to their games and films library
- Pension scheme and much more
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!