This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA PC Games ________________________________________________________________________________
Our client is a world class team of diverse and multi-national talent who are well known for crafting memorable gaming experiences. Being of the UK’s largest and longest standing developers they are famous for many IP’s enjoyed by millions of gamers!
As an experienced Lead Animator or Senior Animator looking to advance your career, you will bring creativity and passion to team and work alongside other disciplines to create stunning, believe in-game animations.
· Experience in full cycle games development as an Animator at a senior level
· Knowledge of animation implementation in-engine
· Proficient in Maya
· Ability to clean and enhance mocap data
· Great hand-key animation skills
· Outstanding communication skills, able to work both independently and as part of a cross discipline team
· Ability to receive and apply critique and to contribute constructive feedback
· Able to lead and mentor animators of various levels of experience
· Oversee, inspire, motivate and manage the gameplay animation team
· Create in-game animations to the highest standards
· Collaborate with animators to create animations that bring the in-game characters and world to life
· Outstanding communication, documentation, and scheduling skills
· Aid in planning and directing mocap shoots in our bespoke Mocap studio
· Participate in stand-ups, and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
· Make sure that the standard of your work is of the highest quality, judging it by its function and appearance in engine
· Take ownership of your tasks, from Maya to their final implementation in game
· Offer feedback and mentor less experienced team members, Communication, approachability, and proactivity is vital in this role.
· Interest in Historical Wartime Era’s
· Motion Capture experience
· Understanding of rigging
· Motion Builder experience
· Experience of game engines such as Unreal, Unity
· VISA Sponsorship and Relocation Assistance for you and your family
· Generous holiday allowance
· Annual discretionary studio bonus
· Support in Learning and Development
· Private medical, dental and life insurance
· An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!