We are working with a well-established VR developer who is looking to appoint an experienced Lead Artist to manage their talented team of artists, who will be working on their AAA VR action shooter game.
What will you be doing?
- Reports to the Senior Lead Artist
- Liaise with the other Leads and the production team
- Assist the Creative Department Manager with the art team’s development
- High-level planning and set deliverables, and ensure timeous delivery
- Manages and communicate any potential risks
- Ensure the project adheres to the defined art style, vision, and strict quality
- Manage the team to deliver in-game assets – 3D meshes, textures, environments, characters, animations, shaders, lighting, and UI
- Manage, mentor, and motivate the team
- Set the standards high regarding best practice, processes, and procedures
Who are you?
- Proven experience as a Lead artist in the games industry, with a full development cycle
- A minimum of 5 years, with a pc or console titles
- Solid team management experience
- Expert Jira and Confluence knowledge
This studio offers competitive salaries, flexible working hours, income tax reduction for eligible expats, great work life balance, working with in a diverse and collaborative environment.
Please email your Word or PDF CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your updated portfolio/ reel quoting reference 2630.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.