Genre: AAA Console/PC Games
OPMs client is an independently owned studio on the outskirts of London, and they are all about crafting engaging multiplayer experiences. They are working on several high-profile projects for PC and Console and they need you!
They are seeking a talented Lead Audio Designer who will be responsible for a team of audio designers, working cohesively Audio Director and wider team, to see the project through to release.
To ensure the safety of their staff moving forward, all their employees are now using a work from home model during the COVID-19 outbreak in the UK, and this will continue for the foreseeable future.
- Extensive professional experience as a Lead or Senior Audio Designer on at least two complete cycles of shipped AAA titles
- Capable of directing the aesthetic of a project and convey this well within the team as well as to external partners
- Define the audio quality on a project and assist team members in reaching it
- Build and maintain production roadmaps for the audio team in harmony with other departments
- Robust experience in producing dialogue pipelines, tools, and playback systems
- Able to coordinate and work with localisation providers, script writers and narrative teams
- Extensive professional experience with Wwise
- Adept with Unreal Engine
- Expert with a multitude of microphones and recorders
- Confident in organising and directing large-scale field recordings
- Able to communicate with composers using music terminology and direct the composition of music
- Experience in track-laying, mixing and mastering for trailers and cinematics
- Experience mixing in 5.1 and 7.1 surround for games and linear media
- Professional experience performing and recording Foley, and working with Foley providers
- Facilitates learning, growth, and mentoring for the audio team
- Experience with game engines such as Cryengine and Unity
- Experience with FPS, weapon design and multiplayer games
- Stay up to date with industry standards and developments in sound production and mixing techniques
- Basic programming knowledge
- Experience with video editing tools such as Vegas and Premiere
- Passionate about video games
- Private Medical and Dental Cover
- Onsite counselling
- Fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave
- Staff have a total of 36 days off
- Enhanced company pension contributions
- Cycle to work and car leasing schemes
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!