We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a talented Lead Backend Developer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a AAA studio and play an integral part of the development of an exciting unannounced title. Following the success from their previous release, this studio is looking to continue the creation of their engaging multiplayer experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Providing excellent technical leadership
- Managing and monitoring the backend team
- Working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team
- Pushing forward essential game features e.g. inventories, progression, customer support...
- Ensuring scalability, flexibility and efficiency of backend services
Who you are
- Knowledge of and experience with scalable architecture fundamentals and distributed systems
- Experience with deploying, building and operating services
- Able to build online services and show deep appreciation of associated security aspects
- Cloud-hosted infrastructure automation
- REST services
- Linux systems
- Relational and non-relational databases
- Leadership skills
- Private family medical care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Minimal crunch
- Great work life balance
- Near London location
If this the job for you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1891.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.