Our client based near London is looking for a couple of Lead Gameplay Programmers will manage a team of gameplay coders and drive through all aspects of an ‘AAA’ game’s requirements in accordance with the Game Director’s lead. Working and developing the team every day, the Lead Player Programmer will work to promote the creative vision of the project, hold reviews and provide feedback to the team, lead-by-example, and push the boundaries of gameplay coding for video games.
What we need from you:
- Track record of managing a team with experience on successfully-published titles, participating in the development from concept to publishing stage.
- Experience working on player character’s control, traversal and camera mechanics are useful.
- Experienced in C++ and Unreal
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- A deep understanding of game technology principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge in mentoring, leading and running an experienced team of programmers.
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
- PC and/or console experience
What we can offer:
- Private family medical care
- Annual profit share scheme
- Long-service holiday reward
- Overseas Relocation Support
- Competitive Salary
- No crunch
If this the job for you please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1980.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.