Our client is famous for their outstanding, team-based multiplayer games that inspire friendship, competition, and teamwork.
You’ll work with a team of artists and animators to help create cutscenes and scripted sequences on their upcoming AAA titles.
- Previously shipped AAA games in a similar position.
- Previous experience leading a team in the development of a high-quality AAA cinematic animations.
- Working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 cinematic tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Motion Builder, Maya or other equivalent 3D animation programs.
- Previous experience working with performance capture data and applying it to the cinematic sequences.
- An understanding on how gameplay and cinematic content interacts with each other.
- Develop, direct, and carry the standard for cinematic animation at every phase, from concept to completion.
- Help establish and drive the pipelines, processes and methods necessary to take a cinematic from script through to final pixel.
- Maintaining consistent quality, style, and continuity, both visually and technically throughout the project.
- Plan, prepare and supervise motion capture and performance capture sessions using internal capture and working with external partners.
- Ensuring a productive internal workflow and beneficial relationships with external partners.
- Liaise with other disciplines to resolve any technical difficulties and push project quality.
- VISA assistance and Relocation support.
- Private Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family.
- Get mental health support from trained Mental Health First Aiders.
- 24/7 employee assistance helpline.
- 25 days of annual leave, plus 8 public holidays and annual closure between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Industry-leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave.
- Enhanced company pension contributions.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!