If required this vacancy is offering a temporary REMOTE start from where you are. VISA and Relocation support is also provided.
Project: AAA Games
Our client is one of the world's largest and most recognisable names in games with over 40 studio locations around the world! They are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
As a Lead Cinematic Artist you will work closely with the entire cinematic team and be responsible for the delivery and quality of the games cinematics.
- Experience in video games development in the cinematics department
- Previous managerial and leadership experience
- Good knowledge of 3D software (3DS Max, Maya, Blender)
- Outstanding artistic and technical vision
- Excellent communication and leadership skills as demonstrated in a previous managerial position
- Understanding of and expertise in JIRA, Houdini or MotionBuilder is desirable
- Support and develop a team of cinematic artists to reach ambitious goals
- Shape and organise the team’s production to assure optimal performance
- Work with your team and other disciplines to bring cutting edge ideas to the project
- Participate in establishing collaboration excellence with partner studios, a key element to success
- Take part in the improvement of the assets and textures production pipeline
- Plan, prioritise and manage the team’s daily tasks while ensuring that deadlines and objectives are both met and comply with quality guidelines
- Temporary remote start from where you are now
- VISA sponsorship and relocation assistance provided
- Career progression avenues
- World class project IP’s
- Competitive salary and generous company perks!
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!