This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Fantasy RPG
This award-winning UK developer is seeking a Lead Cinematic Artist to join development on a AAA Fantasy RPG title, maintaining the cinematic style and direction of the project.
The successful candidate will utilise their knowledge to motivate and mentor members of the cinematic department whilst collaborating with other leads and the Cinematic Director to create an attainable cinematic production strategy.
- Ability to set clear-cut team goals and champion the project and cinematic direction.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of the cinematic pipeline and processes from concept to final implementation.
- Practical understanding of 3D software including Maya, 3DS Max and MotionBuilder.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple disciplines.
- Specialist knowledge of storytelling and cinematic principles and techniques.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Great editorial experience and intuitions.
- Concise critical reasoning skills with the ability to curate strong performances and ideas.
- Self-motivated team player capable of learning new techniques and teaching others.
- Professional experience communicating with remote and/or outsourcers.
- Flexible working hours
- VISA application assistance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25-day holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- And more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!