This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Video Game
Our client is working on an ambitious Open World Game with an immersive narrative. They are seeking a Lead Cinematic Artist to work alongside their experienced cinematic team to create inspiring, high-quality cinematics.
- Demo Reel showcasing your best work for game cinematics.
- Experience in similar position, preferably with at least 1 shipped title.
- Proficient in Motion Builder or Maya using Story or Sequencer.
- Familiarity with placing and manipulating motion capture data.
- Assist the entire creative process, from initial prototyping to final delivery and polished cinematics.
- Take storyboards and create animatics.
- Take animatics and produce prototypes in engine.
- Prepare scenes and setup all assets needed for motion capture shoots as well as for the animation team.
- Scene layout and maintenance in game engine.
- Work closely with other disciplines inside and outside of the Cinematic team.
- Support with VISA and relocation
- Temporary accommodation
- Highly competitive salary
- Amazing city location
- Working with a world class team of developers
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!