OPMs client is looking for an experienced Lead Concept Artist with proven track record of delivering a world-class game.
The ideal candidate will l be responsible for managing a team in creating an array of environmental and prop designs for an ambitious and exciting new project. You will be applying an excellent understanding of key fundamentals of composition, form, lighting, and colour theory by using a wide range of skills, both 2D and 3D, to populate our clients game with believable world-class concept designs.
You will be working to and creating briefs, you will collaborate closely with the Art Directors to illustrate a wide range of bold, new concepts for a unique and compelling AAA game.
- Experience in the creation of AAA game concepts
- Ability to create clearly defined concepts briefs for both internal and external Concept Artists
- Strong experience with digital concepting tools, both 2D and 3D
- Professional experience as a Lead Concept Artist in the games industry
- Basic 3D and animation rigging understanding for props
- An excellent understanding of silhouette, architectural form, lighting, and colour theory
- Excellent management skills in leading successful teams
- Strong communication skills with the capability to successfully work across multiple teams
- A positive collaborative and professional working attitude
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal
- Lead a team creating a series of inspiring digital environmental and prop designs to inhabit our worlds believably.
- Create and follow briefs, research, and collect visual references to help define impressive concept design ideas.
- Work with Design, Narrative, and Art Direction to ensure concepts created by your team always serve the game-play and story.
- Ensure our concept designs work within the technical limitations of the project such as animation, rigging or game-play
- Support with VISA and relocation to Scotland
- Temporary accommodation provided
- Highly competitive salary
- Amazing city location
- Working with a world class team of developers
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!