This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Lead Core Tech Programmer to join their team in Sweden.
The successful candidate join development on their upcoming multiplayer survival game, based on a well-known science fiction IP.
- Extensive programming experience with time as a Lead or Manager in games development
- Able to lead engineers, giving technical direction, as well as mentoring members of the team
- Talent for breaking down complex problems and high-level product requirements into technical design and tasks
- Strong C ++ skills, including experience in multithreaded and memory-constrained environments
- Understanding of many engine areas such as networking, AI, physics, animations, rendering, etc.
- Understanding of 3D Math and trigonometry
- Experience working with UE4
- Experience working on console titles
Lead and grow a team of engine and tools programmers, working in tandem with the Engine and Tools teams based in Oslo and Lisbon to push their cross-project technology further.
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!