"To apply: Ref - 5180200. Lead Data Scientist - Games
A highly famous gaming studio who are home to some fantastic franchises have opened a great new title to be the Lead Data Scientist.
The company both develops and publishes games for PC , Console and mobile platforms so they are highly prestigious gaming companies. They also have a mix of their own IP and do plenty of third-party publishing.
• Drive the overall strategy of the data analytics and data science to serve our current and future games as well as our business goals.
• Translate business needs to technical requirements and game KPIs and work with development teams to ensure correct implementation and tracking.
• Evangelise data-driven approaches to the development teams and promote potential future uses of telemetry.
• Lead and mentor a team of high-performing data scientists and data analysts across the larger organization to drive insight and influence decisions at product and game studios’ level.
• University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in statistics related program (mathematics, physics, computer science)
• Multiple years of experience working in the video games or comparable industry
• Extensive experience with statistics and statistical programming in R and/or Python
• Knowledgeable in analytics and cloud technolgies (GCP, AWS)
Location – Munich, Germany
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.