Our client is looking for a Lead Designer to join them in them in their newly refurbished offices in Edinburgh working on their highly anticipated project.
The successful candidate will work closely with the game director and the core design group to create and maintain the vision across the studios project, working iteratively towards building one of the most ambitious projects in the games industry.
- Previous industry experience in a Design position.
- Previously shipped multiple AAA projects.
- Leadership skills and experience leading a design team.
- A proven track record of seniority within game design disciplines.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create excellent documentation, presentations, and reports.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Excel and other project management software.
- Work alongside the Game Directors, Designers and Producers to define and make the work of the design team.
- Communicate to the design team the objectives, strategies and planning requirements.
- Perform story and task breakdowns and create reports.
- Contribute to game reviews and playtests and manage gameplay feedback.
- Manage the team’s budget, perform appraisals, help mentor junior designers.
- Become a hub of knowledge for the game for all production disciplines.
- Analyse and evaluate information and communicate to the design team.
- Support with VISA and relocation to Edinburgh if required
- Temporary accommodation provided for relocation
- Amazing city location
- Working with a world class team of developers
- Highly competitive salary
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!