Our client is a AAA Games studio based in Amsterdam looking for a Lead Designer to help create a true multi-platform VR action shooter based on a global franchise. As part of the role, you will lead a team and help craft a high-level vision which frames the player’s experience.
What you will be doing?
- Assist the Game Director in shaping a project vision and translates the vision into an overarching design strategy
- Manage the project’s design team by setting goals and ensuring their work is consistent with the projects vision
- Collaborates across the disciplines to make the game as fun and engaging as possible
- Genuine interest in and enthusiasm for design. Use instincts, experience, and evidence as appropriate to design better games
- Must be able to effectively communicate risks and obstacles both to managed team members, as well as to senior management
Who you are?
- You have worked in a Lead designer role throughout the full development cycle on AAA Console/PC titles for 8+ years
- Excellent English language communication skills both written and verbal
- You are highly skilled in all areas of design, from UX, mechanics and systems to levels and narrative, and you have the track record to prove it
- You are ambitious and creative, always aiming for the highest possible quality
- You ae organized and forward looking
A good work life balance with flexible working hours and a zero-crunch policy, including a relocation cost compensation. A studio location in the heart of beautiful Amsterdam, also included is a free pension plan, Friday afternoon drinks and group activities.
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 1374
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.