This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Job Title: Senior Programmer (C++)
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Strategy & RPG games
OPMs client is an Irish based development studio with a focus on strategy and RPG titles, who are seeking a Senior Programmer to help build technology and tools for internal and external titles.
The successful candidate will create elegant SDKs, efficient APIs, work on architectural design, implementation and debugging across multiple platforms, whilst working on complex problems with other departments.
- Strong proficiency in C++
- Good knowledge of game Design Patterns
- Extensive experience in the gaming industry
- Good coordination and communication skills
- A problem-solving attitude
- Basic knowledge of cloud services and solutions is a bonus
- Design, maintain, implement, test, document and debug code
- Code tools and improve gaming pipelines
- Distinguish, analyse and report risks and problems proposing mitigations
- Profile code in order to optimize software components
- Research cutting-edge algorithms and techniques
- Create tools, features and engine components to the required coding standards
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!