This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games Studio
Our client is seeking a Lead Environment Artist to join them on a new unannounced project
The successful candidate will be a mentor, managing, and supporting a team of specialized Environment Artists in a multidisciplinary working environment.
- Solid experience in production art in the gaming industry with some years as in a Lead role
- Experience with Unreal, Unity, or equivalent proprietary engine.
- Great technical understanding of 3D packages, texturing packages, and visual scripting game engines
- Good knowledge of scheduling and team tracking software and techniques
- Robust leadership, team building and people management skills.
- Solid understanding of the workflows required to create an asset from the block out stage to final quality, and optimization for real-time rendering.
- In-depth understanding of architecture, open world and visual story telling
- A relevant portfolio of artwork including Level/Environment Art
- Plan, prioritize and set inspiring objectives for your team members all year long
- Leading and developing high-quality Environment Art for a AAA game
- Support the Art Director by executing on the creative vision and with the creation of an Art Bible and Style guild
- Reading, revising, and validating the teams work, mentoring to improve the overall quality
- Distinguish and set up the best workflow and pipeline practices
- Evaluating task duration and distributing challenges across your team
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!