This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games Studio
Our client is seeking a Lead Environmental Artist who will have a wide range of responsibilities from creating art to organizing the department, communicating with production, facilitating feedback and working with other leads to execute the vision for the games we make.
- An exceptional portfolio of work that exemplifies the creation of high-quality photorealistic environments
- Extensive professional game development experience
- At least 3 shipped titles
- Expert knowledge of game environment development processes, from sculpting to retopo, baking, uvs, texturing, etc
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills
- Ability to provide in-depth critique
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Personally motivated
- English speaking
- Willingness to move to Toronto
- Organize, plan, and lead the environment art team
- Continue to personally produce high quality photorealistic art daily
- Establishing a quality bar and direction for other artists on the team and being responsible for the team’s ability to execute and reach that quality bar
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!